8 Days/ 7 NightS
March - 2-9
march - 10-17
Let's do sydney together. our sisters in sydney girls trip.
How long has this place been on your bucket list? This is a once in a life - time trip. And when you go, you want to do it right. To top it off, we will be going to the Hillsong Women's COLOUR Conference. Think worship, sisterhood and world-class speakers.
You will see different aspects of Sydney, from their culture, city & beach life to local ministry. We will be fellowshipping at Hillsong church and focusing on the theme: In the New. What is God doing that is new in you?
From taking photos with the kangaroos, eating at great places and more.
We're packing our bags and heading out to Sydney, Australia for a once-in a life time experience filled with fellowship at Hillsong's Women Colour Conference (Guest Speakers: John Gray, Christine Caine, Lisa Harper), Kangaroo adventures, Opera House showing and more. We will be staying in the heart of Sydney near the Harbour Bridge Opera House. This will be a girls trip like no other. Throughout the entire week, you will be given tools and equipped to do all that God has called you to and more.
Through this once in a life time experience, we will be witnessing the highest point in Sydney, city picnics and exploring Australia's natural beauty. Everything will be provided for you, from our transport service from the airport, meals to activities.
Whether you feel like you are in transition of seasons, finding your purpose, renewing your relationship with Christ, goal setting for your future or just want time away to figure out it all, this trip is for you. You will be experiencing impactful sessions that will equip you to be all that God called you to be while being a light to others. We end our trip with a night at the Opera House.
We have so many surprises and don't want to spoil it all.
This 8 days/ 7 nights experience you will not leave the same. We get it. Your flying across from home. You don't want to just sit at home. Therefore, our itinerary is filled with explorative things that will leave you feeling like you haven't missed a thing. Sydney is extremely laid back and cultural. We personally host the experience for you. We don't just plan the itinerary and send you your way. We have our host and experience leaders that will be with you each step of the way. We want to make sure that the experience we provide is as impactful as possible. We don't do the transformation. God does.
sisters in sydney.
With 10 spots open for each week, we have limited space to make it the most intimate experience for you to get the best out of it.
A safe Bed and Breakfast right in the heart of Sydney overlooking the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Your founder and host, Juliette Bush, has been to Sydney dozens of times and wants to share this experience with you. From Kangaroo selfies, Koala encounters and the Darling Harbour being among her favorites, she's inviting you to experience them to, along with worship in the heart of the city.
Just show up. We have everything planned for you.
What's Included in Your Experience?
1. Hostess with the Mostess: Your experience comes with two around the clock hosts to ensure that your experience is a) immersive b) authentic and c) smooth.
2. Tickets to the International Hillsong Women's Colour Conference.
3. Accommodation: a safe bed & breakfast in the heart of the City.
4. Transportation: We will pick you up from Sydney Airport. Afterwards the transportation is always provided and hosted by us to all places listed on our itinerary. For airport pick up, arrive before 3pm on arrival date and depart by 3pm on departure date for inclusive transfers.
5. Personally designed - All the experiences and workshops are carefully crafted by our team to ensure that you get the most out of your experience.
6. Godly friendships - each of the women who attend the trips are intentionally hand chosen by God. You will leave with new friends called family and a forever sisterhood.
7. Renewed Spirit - You will be ignited to do all that God is calling you to do and if your still figuring it all out, it's okay. You will be encouraged & propelled forward to seeking Him first, then everything else will be added unto you.
CONFERENCE SPEAKERS Week 1: ANN VOSKAMP & LEANNE MATTESIUS
Registration, Welcome Picnic
Koala Sighting and Blue Mountains
Beach Devotions and Harbor Bridge Walk
Coastal Sightseeing, Hillsong Colour Conference
Hillsong Colour Conference
Hillsong Colour Conference
Church, Opera House, Celebratory Dinner
Farewell Breakfast, Departures
Includes: 7 Breakfasts, 5 dinners, 4 lunches
***All activities are optional.
Choose from one of the weeks:
8 Days/ 7 Nights
March - 2-9 2020
March 10 -17 2020
8 Days / 7 nights
shared room - own beds
$2,199 Single Bed
$1,999 - Shared Bed
PLEASE NOTE: A Payment Plan is available if desired. After payment of deposit - the remainder can be paid divided evenly over a monthly period. Will be billed the same date as the first invoice each month. (6% transaction fee on all installments)
*All payments are non-refundable.
*The package prices do not include airfare.
You do not need vaccinations.
In regards to spending money upon arrival, you can exhange USD to AUD. ATM's are also widely accepted.
Flight route tip: If you see a layover destination you love, choose the longer layover option for a two in one trip to explore!
**If you are traveling solo, no worries, we will pair you with another "Brave By Faith" sister after booking!
See you there!